With great holiday cheer comes the possibility of a few not-so great holiday pounds. Not to worry because this detox soup will help you shed those pounds right off and help rejuvenate you for new year.
*This recipe calls for all organic products, but if not possible, make sure to triple wash your produce.
Serving Size: 2
•4 cups water
•1/2in piece of Ginger
.2 Bay leaves
.A Cup of Baby carrots
•A Bunch of Spinach
•2 Celery Sticks
.1 TSP Olive oil
- Add a teaspoon of oil to your stock pot
- Begin to dice your onions, potatoes, celery and tomatoes.
- Then add in peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Add the rest of the vegetables to your pot and let them saute.
- When the veggies have sweated down, add four cups of water to the pot.
- Stir for a minute then let simmer.
- Let everything boil for 35 minutes.
Strain everything and drink!